Eh, ini kan… . .
Seberjasa apapun diri anda, tapi kalau ada yang lebih cakep, anda akan diluar
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
oh dear, surprisingly it’s been a year, and i’ve through it okay and so have you.
we are fine, yes fine. we meet several times, we chat several times. oh really, we are doing okay with our own business.
I’m glad to see you doing good, and I’m still trying to get used to this situation.
- suatu sore yang indah
- mama : ayo cepetan mama buruburu nih
- gue : iya sabarrrr, emangnya mau ngapain sih?
- mama : mama mau arisan sekalian buka bersama, ga enak tementemen mama nanti mau taraweh abis itu, mama yang bawa duit arisannya niiih
- gue : hooo okeee
- *otw, sambil mikirin ntar pasti bakal rempong ibu ibu arisan*
- *sampai di tempat*
- mama : *ditelp* dimana duduknya? kok ga keliatan? ooooh iya iya kesana
- *nyamperin mejanya*
- mama : haloooo, iya ini anak saya yang kedua, *nunjuk gue*, ayo kenalan dulu binar sama om ****, om ******, om *****, dst
- gue : *salaman satu-satu* .____. gubrak, yailah ini kenapa temen temen arisannya bapak-bapak semua .____. *ngomong dalem ati sih*
Hey there! How are you? It is been a long time since my last text post, huh? Actually I don’t know what to tell, because I don’t have any good experience to share.
Hmm. Okay, maybe I could tell you about what I feel and what I do for my holiday.
My brain is full of the academic things, because FYI, I’m going to start my last year at ITB next month. Time flies too fast isn’t it? It feels like, last night I was crying while I read my acceptance to FTTM. And now, I’m going to end my study. wow. I couldn’t say a word. Maybe, I just have to prove to my parents that I could graduate next year. I do hope that I could do my best, better than last semester. And what is your preparation for next semester then? Several days ago, I asked my friend, Thomas, about courses he’s going to take next semester, and I asked Dekha, my senior, what courses I should take next semester, and he told me what he took last year. But, unfortunately, I’m still confuse with the courses I should take. I do hope, next month, I could have decided all of them.
Besides that academic thingy, I’m also planning about travelling to some places I’ve never been before. I don’t know why I think that I have no more time for next year for travelling, maybe it’s due to the final project. I’m too scare that I will have no more time to do many things I want to do, so I decided to make some short-trips next month before I start my last year.
I think that’s all I want to tell you.
Hope everything is gonna be alright.